Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Two Features May Be Used To Log Additional Information About A Click? (Select Two)”
- Dynamic targeting keys
- Landing page URL suffix✔
- Image source tags
- Event tags✔
Answer for this Question is “Landing page URL suffix and Event tags“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- Counters And Total Interactions Metrics Are Available For Which Type Of Creatives?
- The Insights Tab In Reporting Shows The View Performance Against Which Three Goals? (Select Three)
- What Are Two Video Verification Metrics? (Select Two)
- When Assets Are Added To An Existing Creative, Where Will These Updates Be Reflected?
- What Action Can Be Taken To Select Which Columns Appear In The Trafficking Interface?