Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Two Changes Does An Advertiser Manager Have Permission To Make To An Advertiser Account? (Select Two)”
- Remove user access to an agency’s advertisers
- Edit advertiser settings✔
- Edit all advertisers within an agency
- Edit advertiser components✔
Answer for this Question is “Edit advertiser settings and Edit advertiser components“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- What Could Prevent Inventory Management From Making Changes To A Campaign?
- In What Order Should New Entities Be Created (Assuming No Campaigns Already Exist)?
- Which Three Landing Page Tests Are Available In Search Ads 360? (Select Three)
- What Type Of Bid Strategy Is Supported By The Forecasting Tool?
- How Often Is Google Ads, Bing Ads, And Baidu Data Refreshed In Search Ads 360?