Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Three Changes Can A User Set Up Using Scheduled Edits? (Select Three)”
- Raise bids on keywords every Monday at 7am✔
- Lower bids on keywords during weekends✔
- Activate ads or keywords at a specific time✔
- Activate a new bid strategy
Answer for this Question is “Raise bids on keywords every Monday at 7am, Lower bids on keywords during weekends, and Activate ads or keywords at a specific time“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- What Happens When An Engine Is Paused?
- Which Two Types Of Goals Can Be Targeted In Bid Strategies? (Select Two)
- What Does It Mean When The “Stop Sync” Button Is Greyed Out?
- Which Three Modifiers Can Be Automated By A Bid Strategy? (Select Three)
- Bulksheets Can Be Used To Complete Which Two Tasks? (Select Two)