Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Of The Following Is Not An Accepted Markup Format By Google?”
Answer for this Question is “TLDs“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Woorank Certification Exam answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Woorank Certification
- Declaring A Language Has No Effect On SEO As Search Engines Can Detect A Website’s Language.
- It Is Better To Use Underscores In URLs Rather Than Hyphens.
- Which Of The Following Google Tools Can Be Used To Check How Many Of Your Pages Have Been Indexed By Google?
- According To Google, Each XML Sitemap Should Contain No More Than:
- When Adding The Google Analytics Tracking Code To Your Website, It Should Appear: