Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Metric Is NOT Available In Data Transfer?”
- % Invalid Clicks
- Cross-environment conversions✔
- Designated Market Area (DMA) ID
- Active View: % of Completed Impressions Visible
Answer for this Question is “Cross-environment conversions“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- In The Insights Tab In Reporting, Which Two Cards Show A Snapshot Of Performance? (Select Two)
- What Account Structure Should Be Used To Share Floodlight Tags And Audience Lists Between Multiple Advertisers?
- What Action Must Occur For A Team Member To Get Access To Data Transfer Files In Google Cloud Storage?
- When Is An Impression Counted In Reporting?
- When A “Plan” Is Executed In Planning, What Information Is Pushed To Campaign Manager?