Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Which Conditions Must Be True In Order To Designate An Advertiser As A “Child”?”
- The advertiser doesn’t have any “child” advertisers associated with it✔
- The advertiser is part of a subaccount
- There aren’t any Floodlight activities associated with the “child” advertiser✔
- There aren’t any campaigns associated with the “parent” advertiser
Answer for this Question is “The advertiser doesn’t have any “child” advertisers associated with it and There aren’t any Floodlight activities associated with the “child” advertiser“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Object In Campaign Manager Is Equivalent To A Creative In Display & Video 360?
- Audience Lists Created In Campaign Manager Can Be Automatically Shared With Which Linked Applications? (Select Three)
- Which Two Methods Measure Impressions Served In A Mobile App? (Select Two)
- Which Two Features May Be Used To Log Additional Information About A Click? (Select Two)
- Counters And Total Interactions Metrics Are Available For Which Type Of Creatives?