Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “When Is An Impression Counted In Reporting?”
- As soon as a creative is requested from the publisher
- After a user’s device indicates that the creative download has begun✔
- After the creative is served and viewed on the site
- After the browser begins loading the webpage
Answer for this Question is “After a user’s device indicates that the creative download has begun“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- When A “Plan” Is Executed In Planning, What Information Is Pushed To Campaign Manager?
- At What Level Can Landing Pages Be Managed Across Campaigns?
- Which Functionalities Are Available To Manage Conversion Data Using The API? (Select Two)
- What Feature Can Be Used To Combine Log-Level Impression And Click Data For A Custom Reach Analysis?
- When Using A Placement Media Cost Cap, What Will Happen Once The Cap Is Reached?