Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Targeting Rules Display An Ad To Users Who Have Viewed A Product, But Not Purchased It?”
- Positively target all product viewers AND negatively target all product purchasers✔
- Positively target all product viewers AND collect purchase IDs using u-variables
- Positively target all product purchasers AND negatively target all product viewers
- Negatively target all product purchasers AND collect purchase IDs using u-variables
Answer for this Question is “Positively target all product viewers AND negatively target all product purchasers“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Does An “Execution Channel” Represent In The Planning Process?
- Which Information Can Be Extracted From The Data In The Verification Tab? (Select Two)
- If An Agency Trafficker Can Only See A Subset Of Active Campaigns Within Their Account View, Where Would A Agency Admin Go To Adjust Access To All Campaigns?
- Device ID needs to be passed into the dc_rdid parameter
- For Floodlight Tags To Properly Attribute In-App Conversions, What Needs To Happen Within The App?