Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Settings Are Required To Give A User Reporting Access For A Single Advertiser?”
- Create a user role, and assign the advertiser as the sub-account.
- Schedule a report to be sent to the user, automatically granting them access to that data
- Create a user profile with a reporting-only user role, and filter for that advertiser✔
- Ask the advertiser to send an email to support, granting access to their reporting data
Answer for this Question is “Create a user profile with a reporting-only user role, and filter for that advertiser“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Are Three Benefits Of Using Internal Redirect Tags? (Select Three)
- What Is The More Cost-Effective Way To Restrict Ads Served To A Specific Geographic Region?
- Paid Search Dimensions In Report Builder Are Compatible With What Metric?
- What Report In Report Builder Shows The Number Of Unique Users Who Have Interacted With Ads?
- What Are Two Benefits Of Using The INS Tag? (Select Two)