Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Setting Should Be Applied To A Floodlight Tag Passing Offline Conversion Data?”
- Image tag only
- Primary source is offline✔
- Dynamic tag
- Primary source is retail
Answer for this Question is “Primary source is offline“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- Which Two Constraints Can An Advertiser Select On Their Conversion-Based Bid Strategies? (Select Two)
- If An Engine Account Is Set To A Different Currency Than An Advertiser, Metrics Will Appear In What Currency When Scoped To The Engine Level?
- Which Attribute May Be Used To Upload Paid Search Offline Conversions Via The Campaign Manager API?
- If An Engine Account Is Set To A Different Timezone Than An Advertiser, In Which Timezone Will Floodlight Metrics Appear When Scoped To The Advertiser Level?
- Set up Custom Floodlight Variable as a metric