Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Section Within A Floodlight Activity’s Settings Allows Users To Add Publisher Tracking Tags?”
- Dynamic tags✔
- Google Tag Manager
- Advanced properties
- Custom Floodlight variables
Answer for this Question is “Dynamic tags“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- To Set Ad Status To “Active,” Which Two Objects Must Be Assigned To An Ad?
- Which Two Tabs In Reporting Provide Access To Viewability Data? (Select Two)
- What Settings Are Required To Give A User Reporting Access For A Single Advertiser?
- What Are Three Benefits Of Using Internal Redirect Tags? (Select Three)
- What Is The More Cost-Effective Way To Restrict Ads Served To A Specific Geographic Region?