Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Report Shows How Long It Takes For A Customer To Convert After Interacting With An Ad?”
- First Interaction
- Path to Conversion
- Path Length
- Time Lag✔
Answer for this Question is “Time Lag“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Timezone Is Used In Data Transfer (DT) Timestamps For Impression And Click Files?
- What Data Is Provided In Video Verification?
- Cross-Environment Conversion Methodology Takes Into Account What Data Sources?
- What Is Required To Track Mobile App Conversions Using Floodlight Tags?
- In A Path To Conversion Report, When A User Selects To “Pivot On Interaction Path,” What Are Two Major Differences From The Unpivoted Report? (Select Two)