Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Must A Floodlight Tag Include To Capture Product Data Alongside A Conversion?”
- An ord value
- 1×1 tracking pixel
- Custom Floodlight variable✔
- Dynamic pixels
Answer for this Question is “Custom Floodlight variable“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Ad Setting Ensures A Qualified User Will Always Be Served A City-Targeted Ad First Over A Country-Targeted Ad When Both Ads Are Assigned To The Same Placement?
- At What Level Can Landing Pages Be Set, So They Are The Same Across Multiple Ads?
- If A Publisher Serves A Placement Tag After The Campaign End Date, What Ad Will Serve?
- What Level Is Used To Calculate Conversions If The Lookback Window Differs Between Objects?
- Agency Admin, Agency Trafficker, And Site Trafficker Are Examples Of What?