Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Is Shown In The “Last Sync” Details Tab? (Select Two)”
- The time that the sync occurred✔
- A list of campaigns modified
- The number of errors during the sync✔
- A list of error types
Answer for this Question is “The time that the sync occurred and The number of errors during the sync“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- Which Three Features Can Be Used To Integrate Offline Conversion Data? (Select Three)
- When Campaign Manager Isn’t Used As The Ad Server, What Should Search Ads 360 Advertisers Link To In Campaign Manager?
- What Bid Strategy Goal Should Be Used To Create A Custom Strategy With Multiple ERS, ROAS, And CPA Targets?
- If Bids On Keywords In A Bid Strategy Are Manually Overwritten, How Long Will It Take For The Bid Strategy To Resume Bidding On Those Keywords?
- What Feature Provides Audience Lists To Display & Video 360 Or Google Ads Based On Search Clicks Recorded By Search Ads 360?