Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Is Required To Track Mobile App Conversions Using Floodlight Tags?”
- A dynamic publisher pixel implemented in the Floodlight tag
- An HTML5 macro added to the Floodlight tag and ad tag, and uploaded in the SDK
- A Floodlight tag with the activities set to collect in-app variables, available in DT files
- A user-resettable device identifier passed to both Floodlight tags and the ad tags running in apps✔
Answer for this Question is “A user-resettable device identifier passed to both Floodlight tags and the ad tags running in apps“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- In A Path To Conversion Report, When A User Selects To “Pivot On Interaction Path,” What Are Two Major Differences From The Unpivoted Report? (Select Two)
- In Which Two Tags Can The Keyword Macro (%K) Be Added? (Select Two)
- What Attribution Model Uses Floodlight Data From Both Attributed And Non-Attributed Conversions?
- What Targeting Rules Display An Ad To Users Who Have Viewed A Product, But Not Purchased It?
- What Does An “Execution Channel” Represent In The Planning Process?