Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What HTML Elements Of A Floodlight Tag’s IFrame Code Identify The Unique Activity?”
- u1 and “fls”
- 1×1 and “ord”
- “src” and 1×1
- “type” and “cat”✔
Answer for this Question is ““type” and “cat”“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- Unless Default Ads Are Disabled, What Campaign Trafficking Action Triggers The Automatic Creation Of A Default Ad For Display Placements?
- What Report Tracks Floodlight Attribution In Reporting?
- What Floodlight Conversion Counting Method Would Report The First Visit For Each User Within A Given Day?
- Which Three Workflows Can Be Used To Make Bulk Edits? (Select Three)
- What Is The Limit To Retrieve Log Data From A Data Transfer Google Bucket?