Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Are Two Benefits Of Using The INS Tag? (Select Two)”
- Eliminates the need for publishers to add cache-busters✔
- Reduces load latency
- More robust Verification data✔
Answer for this Question is “Eliminates the need for publishers to add cache-busters and More robust Verification data“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- Where In Campaign Manager Can The Site ID(S) Required To Push Placements To Display & Video 360 Be Found?
- Which Two Methods Count Impressions On Site-Served Creatives? (Select Two)
- What HTML Elements Of A Floodlight Tag’s IFrame Code Identify The Unique Activity?
- Unless Default Ads Are Disabled, What Campaign Trafficking Action Triggers The Automatic Creation Of A Default Ad For Display Placements?
- What Report Tracks Floodlight Attribution In Reporting?