Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Ad Setting Limits The Number Of Times That Ad Can Be Shown To A Particular User?”
- Frequency cap✔
- Hard cut-off
- Impression ratio
Answer for this Question is “Frequency cap“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Report Shows How Long It Takes For A Customer To Convert After Interacting With An Ad?
- What Timezone Is Used In Data Transfer (DT) Timestamps For Impression And Click Files?
- What Data Is Provided In Video Verification?
- Cross-Environment Conversion Methodology Takes Into Account What Data Sources?
- What Is Required To Track Mobile App Conversions Using Floodlight Tags?