Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “What Account Structure Should Be Used To Share Floodlight Tags And Audience Lists Between Multiple Advertisers?”
- Shared billing profiles
- An account/advertiser relationship
- A single Floodlight activity
- A parent/child relationship✔
Answer for this Question is “A parent/child relationship“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Feature Can Be Used To Combine Log-Level Impression And Click Data For A Custom Reach Analysis?
- When Using A Placement Media Cost Cap, What Will Happen Once The Cap Is Reached?
- When A Top Conversion Paths Report Shows That Most Users Enter The Purchase Cycle With A Rich Media Interaction, What Action Can Be Taken To Optimize The Campaign?
- What Ad Setting Limits The Number Of Times That Ad Can Be Shown To A Particular User?
- What Report Shows How Long It Takes For A Customer To Convert After Interacting With An Ad?