Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “The Insights Tab In Reporting Shows The View Performance Against Which Three Goals? (Select Three)”
- Viewable CPM
- Click rate✔
- Conversions per impression✔
- Cost per activity (CPA)✔
Answer for this Question is “Click rate, Conversions per impression, and Cost per activity (CPA)“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Are Two Video Verification Metrics? (Select Two)
- When Assets Are Added To An Existing Creative, Where Will These Updates Be Reflected?
- What Action Can Be Taken To Select Which Columns Appear In The Trafficking Interface?
- What Must A Floodlight Tag Include To Capture Product Data Alongside A Conversion?
- What Ad Setting Ensures A Qualified User Will Always Be Served A City-Targeted Ad First Over A Country-Targeted Ad When Both Ads Are Assigned To The Same Placement?