Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “The Hreflang Tag Is Used To:”
- Allow Google to offer the auto-translate option to visitors in order to reach new visitors based on the selected languages
- Provide search engines with other versions of a URL to allow them to serve the correct page to their users based on language✔
- Specify the location on a page to target users in a specific country
- Allow the search engines to detect which language is being used
Answer for this Question is “Provide search engines with other versions of a URL to allow them to serve the correct page to their users based on language“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Woorank Certification Exam answers on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Woorank Certification
- Bounce Rate Is The Percentage Of Visitors To A Site Who Leave After Only Viewing A Single Page.
- Which Of These Is NOT Considered As Duplicate Content:
- Which Of These Is NOT A Google Recognized Search Operator?
- The Meta Keywords Tag Is Used By Google As A Ranking Signal.
- Which Of The Following Is Used To Highlight A Preferred Page, When Other Versions Of The Page May Also Exist?