Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Paid Search Dimensions In Report Builder Are Compatible With What Metric?”
- Paid Search Revenue✔
- Active View
- Downloaded impressions
- Cost Per Click
Answer for this Question is “Paid Search Revenue“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- What Report In Report Builder Shows The Number Of Unique Users Who Have Interacted With Ads?
- What Are Two Benefits Of Using The INS Tag? (Select Two)
- Where In Campaign Manager Can The Site ID(S) Required To Push Placements To Display & Video 360 Be Found?
- Which Two Methods Count Impressions On Site-Served Creatives? (Select Two)
- What HTML Elements Of A Floodlight Tag’s IFrame Code Identify The Unique Activity?