Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “How do learning periods impact campaigns?”
- They don’t – they are purely for account managers to test what works.
- They are 5-day periods where there shouldn’t be any changes to the campaign budgets/bidding strategies while the algorithm adjusts to your campaign.✔
Answer for this Question is “They are 5-day periods where there shouldn’t be any changes to the campaign budgets/bidding strategies while the algorithm adjusts to your campaign.“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of SEMrush PPC Automation Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: SEMrush PPC Automation Exam
- What’s the difference between a Responsive Search Ad (RSA) and a Dynamic Search Ad (DSA)?
- Which campaign types have smart campaign variations? Choose three options.
- If conversion data is not quite right, what bidding strategy should you use? Choose two options.
- What is the difference between Max Conversions and Target CPA?
- True or False: The only ad network with automation is Google Ads.