Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “During The First Week Of An Active Bid Strategy, Which Two Changes Can Potentially Impact The Learning Period? (Select Two)”
- Decrease maximum bid in the bid strategy setting 40%✔
- Decrease bidding portfolio by 1 low-performing keyword
- Increase bidding portfolio by 2 new keywords
- Decrease CPA target of bid strategy 60%✔
Answer for this Question is “Decrease maximum bid in the bid strategy setting 40% and Decrease CPA target of bid strategy 60%“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of Search Ads 360 Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Search Ads 360 Exam
- Which Three Changes Can A User Set Up Using Scheduled Edits? (Select Three)
- What Happens When An Engine Is Paused?
- Which Two Types Of Goals Can Be Targeted In Bid Strategies? (Select Two)
- What Does It Mean When The “Stop Sync” Button Is Greyed Out?
- Which Three Modifiers Can Be Automated By A Bid Strategy? (Select Three)