Get 100% Correct with the Proof answer to this question “Device ID needs to be passed into the dc_rdid parameter”
- Another ad or a default ad is served✔
- The placement stops serving to that user
- Ads stop serving to that user
- Ads serve at a lower CPM
Answer for this Question is “Another ad or a default ad is served“
Important Note: You will find all the Answers of campaign Manager Certification Exam Answer on this page, you will find it here, so what you are looking for by searching, again and again, you will find the complete answer in one page, you will not need to search, so if you complete the entire answer together If you want to take it then definitely go to this page
Latest Answers: Campaign Manager Certification exam
- For Floodlight Tags To Properly Attribute In-App Conversions, What Needs To Happen Within The App?
- When Would A VPAID Asset Be Used?
- When The Primary HTML5 Assets Get Delayed, What Will Serve In A User’s Browser As It’s Loading?
- Where Are Campaign Manager And Display & Video 360 Linked?
- Add the Display & Video 360 partner ID to the Floodlight configuration as an association